The main reasons for dryer vent cleaning:
- Fabrics taking forever to dry
- Potential lint fires
- Higher utility bill
- Water damage from clogged vents
- Condo and townhouses are all connected, so its prudent to clean them every year to prevent damage to other units.
How we do it:
At Aero Services we want to clean the whole run from the dryer to the vent outside. This requires us to enter each unit. We start be cleaning out the dryer, blowing compressed air inside where the lint gathers and cleaning the element where lint can catch fire. We also use a high-powered vacuum to suck out the lint we dislodge. Then we clean the transition hose behind the dryer. In some cases where the dryer vent is long and has many corners we reverse the main line sending the lint back to our vacuum from the inside.
After we’re finished on the inside, we proceed to clean the vents from the outside using our reverse skipper ball. Dryer vents can exit the building usually in three places:
1. The Roof – After we’re finished inside all the units we proceed up to the roof where we reverse all the vents with compressed air. This pulls all the lint up and out of the main duct runs.
2. The balcony – If the vent is accessible from the residents balcony we then proceed to clean it out while we are still in the unit. This makes it easier for use since we don’t have to use ladders.
3. Off the side of the building – In this case we will use our ladders to reach the vents. Our ladders can reach up to 3 stories. We are also trained chimney sweeps and are used to ladders and heights.
We also clean out your building’s main ventilation shafts as well.
We take care of everything:
When you have Aero Services come to clean your building or complex we’ll take card of all the details. Before hand we arrange to come by and do a quick walk through to decide how to tackle your building. On the day of the cleaning either a property manager can accompany us or we go door to door on our own. We always provide the best service and a good job well done at every building!
Aero have cleaned the vents in many buildings around Greater Victoria.
Many local property management companies use our services as well as stratas and government housing agencies. Our clients include commercial businesses such as hair salons, tanning salons, spas, doctors offices, clinics, laundromats and many others.
We have fair and competitive pricing:
At Aero we know you’re on a budget and want a good deal. Being a small business we can provide a good deal with exceptional work and service!
We guarantee all our work:
If you have any problem we will come right back and check it out. Being local we are on call seven days a week.
If you want a good company with friendly, knowledgeable technicians then you better call Aero, your dryer vent cleaning specialists.
Please call our office at 250-479-0090 to request a quote, we can usually give you one over the phone with just a few questions. We can also attend your building or complex and let you know how we’ll do the job and provide you with a quote at that time.